We had a really fun block party on 6th & Emery on Aug 4th.
Big thanks to so many people! Let’s start with Linda McLaughlin and the HENA Social Team- so many people pitched in with delicious food, ideas, tables, and more.
Also thanks to the City for a neighborhood block party Discover Neighbors grant that helped with BBQ food costs, canopies, and blocking off the street from traffic. (Every block can apply for up to $100 for any kind of block gathering).
And thank you Lower Downtown businesses for our sweepstake! Here is the honor roll:
- 300 Suns Brewing
- Bin 46 Wine Bar and Restaurant
- Brewhop Trolley
- Brown’s Shoe Fit Company
- Crackpots Pottery Studio
- Dairy Queen
- Flavor of India Restaurant & Bar
- High Plains Bank
- Inspire Salon Spa & Store (Aveda)
- Kitchen Company
- Mike O’Shays Restaurant & Ale House
- La Momo Maes Bakery
- C Nathan Pulley Photography
- Santa Fe Coffee & Burrito Co
- Simply Bulk Market
- Tina Davis Studio and Clay Arts Co-Op
- Treat Snack House
That’s about $300 in prizes! Thanking our vibrant downtown businesses!